• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why do you need another pair of sunglasses.........

I can't complain much at all. I was surprised with a $300 Oakley gift card for Valentine's Day! It was funny because I came home first and got the mail and was very suspicious of why she was getting an envelope in her name from Foothill Ranch with the word "ellipse" on it. I was surprised that she done that for me. I'm blessed!

Now she's busting my chops back. Got a package in the mail yesterday ( a net for a backyard backstop). I get home late from work and I'm in the house for 10 minutes.......SON....."Dad what's in the package?".......WIFE "Probably another pair of sunglasses".......ME (not in the mood for humor) "Actually it's too heavy for just one pair, I bought 15"

Now she's busting my chops back. Got a package in the mail yesterday ( a net for a backyard backstop). I get home late from work and I'm in the house for 10 minutes.......SON....."Dad what's in the package?".......WIFE "Probably another pair of sunglasses".......ME (not in the mood for humor) "Actually it's too heavy for just one pair, I bought 15"

I can't wait for when the pair of Fives I bought off SMman comes in. She'll be all over me for that I'm sure

One day I'll just have one of my shipments go straight to your house. When she sees the Fedex guy pull the boxes out of the truck you are going to be a dead man for sure..... :rofl:

I haven't jumped in to this with both feet yet as I only have my Square Wire 2.0 and also the RX Flak 2.0 postie I ordered from Lenscrafters last week, but I'm fortunate that my wife has supported my habits (2 aquariums, project cars, motorcycle, guns). We will see if that trend continues. LOL. I did tell her we'll get her a pair of Oakley's since she's never had a nice pair of sunglasses. That should help.

Latest Posts

Back