• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why does lux keep offering in store pickup then changes after purchase.

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Kept getting this issue with them the last several times I order online be it for the Oakley store or for Sunglass Hut, says they're available within 2 hours of order to pickup. Then two hours passes without any notification says delivery date a couple days away when I check the order status.

And they won't let me cancel within hours. I placed the order with the intention that I would get it today, I have no interest in purchasing it if I had to wait for shipment. It feels like a bait and switch scam when they say they have it and then don't. (And worse part is. It's actually in the store. They just chose to use delivery instead of allowing me to get it from the store where it's already at).

Course they'll probably just try to throw a 30% off coupon at me rather than just canceling the order.

Edit : Sunglass hut just gave it to me anyways, and will just rotate the shipment into stock when it arrives. Oakley vault on the other hand won't do that.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back