• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why falling XMetal prices are bad.

Imo this threads title isn't right. The prices are falling down here since guys are loaded with their stuff and don't overpay. We've got a community where almost all (few obviously put ebay prices) members respect others and tag their items fairly because they want them to go to a good home to somebody that will appreciate those glasses. EBay prices only go up unless the auction's description isn't precise and a particular pair flies under the radar and goes for some nickels.

If you want a sucker to buy your sh1t at sh1tty price sell it there not here lol. One transaction would mean nothing imo on xmetal pricing. We all know that crap ain't worth 900, how many suckers are on ebay maybe 2/10, how many suckers are in here "none" imo.

This is how I feel on so called "Jordan R1" that aren't really Jordan R1 but someone named it a Jordan R1 because they saw a picture of Jordan wearing the red ear socks.... annnnnnnnnnnnd now they are worth $2,000. :prankster: Wow that was a mouthful.

This is how I feel on so called "Jordan R1" that aren't really Jordan R1 but someone named it a Jordan R1 because they saw a picture of Jordan wearing the red ear socks.... annnnnnnnnnnnd now they are worth $2,000. :prankster: Wow that was a mouthful.

Same with the corvette gold lol. It was never corvette to begin, but "carbon" wait i will name the prime "carbon franks" since frank is a celebrity it should fetch another 1k :lol::lol: " very very rare rare x10 never released carbon franks " im sure that will sell asap for 3k. :rofl:

Same with the corvette gold lol. It was never corvette to begin, but "carbon" wait i will name the prime "carbon franks" since frank is a celebrity it should fetch another 1k :lol::lol: " very very rare rare x10 never released carbon franks " im sure that will sell asap for 3k. :rofl:
27k ya clown

But it didn't sell here cause no one here is that stupid to pay that much.
Folks sometimes just go on a fishing expedition, putting the feelers out there. Maybe it's called hedging your bets. If it doesn't move here, just adjust the pricing or move it somewhere else.

Damn. Maybe @OakleyFrankFMJ is on to something. Keep going on in circles :rofl:

Sent from Q's Note5

As far as I know nobody paid $1130 for it in the forum. My "buying thread" was a mock. One was sold by a forum member on eBay for $1275 plus shipping, and the same seller has one above $1K already. If I was you I would sell it on eBay

Nope beast it's still on the trade block if someone wants them worsocase i keep em. If i want to scalp from it since ebay will run out i sell it there for 1500 lol.

Nope beast it's still on the trade block if someone wants them worsocase i keep em. If i want to scalp from it since ebay will run out i sell it there for 1500 lol.
I don't think it's going to move at that price either... Maybe you can prove me wrong.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back