• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why falling XMetal prices are bad.

It will come back down 😂
It already has come down. Sold a XMetal Romeo complete for $640 and another half polished for $550. And then I sold those MUZM Sub Zeros for $130-150. Your welcome! These other Romeos sitting at $1000 are not selling and neither is the MUZM Sub Zero are retail. Gonna flood the forum with more stuff with great prices soon.😂😂😂

It already has come down. Sold a XMetal Romeo complete for $640 and another half polished for $550. And then I sold those MUZM Sub Zeros for $130-150. Your welcome! These other Romeos sitting at $1000 are not selling and neither is the MUZM Sub Zero are retail. Gonna flood the forum with more stuff with great prices soon.😂😂😂
this guy relly deserve a diamond O BRO 4 LIFE badge!

Message me when you sell a penny 😁

Back