• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I hate X-Squareds

I do find it strange that my XS squeezes my head much more than the Juliets and Romeos. Not sure which T-Shocks number in my XS but will try putting in a Juliet T-Shock 15. 😜

I do find it strange that my XS squeezes my head much more than the Juliets and Romeos. Not sure which T-Shocks number in my XS but will try putting in a Juliet T-Shock 15. 😜
Change your Temple Gaskets along with the orbital Gaskets.

Ive found the XS to be the most comfortable of all X Metal frames once properly setup.

OEM also had a concave Temple Shock that was very “squishy” and made things very comfortable.

Also, depending on how thick/new the orbital gaskets are - it will press substantially more on your head.

My first XS frame was so tight and painful to wear I thought the frame was inferior.
I then got a more used frame, and it is still today the most comfortable pair of X Metals I wear.

812341BD-FA23-4D0A-BA9C-733F10FAEFC4.jpeg

Change your Temple Gaskets along with the orbital Gaskets.

Ive found the XS to be the most comfortable of all X Metal frames once properly setup.

OEM also had a concave Temple Shock that was very “squishy” and made things very comfortable.

Also, depending on how thick/new the orbital gaskets are - it will press substantially more on your head.

My first XS frame was so tight and painful to wear I thought the frame was inferior.
I then got a more used frame, and it is still today the most comfortable pair of X Metals I wear.

View attachment 811603
Thanks for the tip☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Latest Posts

Back