• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I should keep my Oakley’s on a shelf! Smash crack… DAMN!

Shady Day

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Trying to break my shelf whore habits and took my new Oakley Sub Zero - limited of course - for a spin this past 2 weeks on holidays.

Fell out of hammock and I came down on them and now the lens is twisted at the arm.

They don’t look as bad as they could be but looking out of them it is hazy on that top right side.

I guess no way to fix these now? Would Oakley do anything? Maybe? Feeling crushed right now!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Or don't Hammock drunk, it's not for everyone.
I wish I was having that much fun. I had been boating, golfing, jet skiing with no issues… then I I was just sitting down to relax and read a book. Hammock stand was on a slope and flipped over. CRAP what a shorty story to break such a nice pair.

😁 lucky you got a new sub zero beater
thanks for the silver lining, I think 🤪 I do agree these are awesome glasses to now be able to wear all the time and not worry about scratching or breaking them.

I wish I was having that much fun. I had been boating, golfing, jet skiing with no issues… then I I was just sitting down to relax and read a book. Hammock stand was on a slope and flipped over. CRAP what a shorty story to break such a nice pair.

thanks for the silver lining, I think 🤪 I do agree these are awesome glasses to now be able to wear all the time and not worry about scratching or breaking them.
At least make something up, eventually you’ll believe it. You were in the hammock getting it on with two hotties and y’all broke the damn thing.

Latest Posts

Back