• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Is It?

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
that my wife prefers my sunglasses to the ladies styles?

The only ladies style she has is the Disobey. She also has a five 3.0, five square & she has just taken ownership of my Hijinx Robert Pimple. I have also just ordered some Jupiter Moto GP crystal black with Fire Iridium lenses in cos she looked good in the Chip Foose Jupiter. I must agree with her though all these styles DO suit her & the female choice is poor. Any one else loose there glasses to their wife or is it just me? :embarassed: :help:

I don't mind too much cos it means i have to get replacements. So in someways i guess it's win win as my collection builds up & my wife is happy but there are certain ones she will NEVER HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

it's the same here everything limited under 1001 pairs is not for her!

My gf steals my Flak's all the time lol. But I suppose that's different as its a unisex frame. She steals my Twitch a lot as well...

Oops... BURBERRY, not "burburrey" LOL! At least she's not into fakes and would buy the real thing.

The only silver lining is that she would wear Oliver Peoples, which was originally acquired by Oakley before the Luxottica merger. She doesn't knock the quality of the sunglasses. She just doesn't like the aggressive styling.

Latest Posts

Back