• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Lock A Thread Offering A Good Deal?

eltb99

Oakley Beginner
Wendover, UK
Simply that... why would a mod lock a thread offering the chance of owning a bargain pair of shades?
If anyone wants to know where they can get Holbrook STPL for $75 email me: el.tb@hotmail.com
Before this gets locked by some saddo!

Its on the STPL website sale. Saved everyone the trouble. I wouldnt be surprised if they were sold out though, since the sale has been going on for a little over a week.

i'm pretty sure you will get an explanation for it!

i think I have seen that you had two threads open one in the sunglass section and one in the frogskin??
i'm wrong?

Its on the STPL website sale. Saved everyone the trouble. I wouldnt be surprised if they were sold out though, since the sale has been going on for a little over a week.

Saved everyone the trouble and given greedy scalpers the chance to bag em all... REAL SMOOTH! I like your style....

32 pieces if you add them to the cart unless they haven't updated it... which they seem to do

i'm pretty sure you will get an explanation for it!

i think I have seen that you had two threads open one in the sunglass section and one in the frogskin??
i'm wrong?

Apparently I was being too subjective by trying to choose collectors over scalpers? I dont really care anymore about the sunglasses thing. It's all a bit sad when people get ripped off so openly. I was only having some fun and trying to help

Good one play it cool mate, someone may have genuinely wanted a couple of pairs for a collection now the bastards who are rich and buy all the stock and sell at inflated prices will rip them off...

I dont think the 'rich' bastards need to sell them at inflated prices, as you yourself state, they are RICH!!

I dont think the 'rich' bastards need to sell them at inflated prices, as you yourself state, they are RICH!!

Rich enough to have the funds to buy say 20 pairs... Not like Scousers who would have to rob a post office... JOKE (i'm a united fan, good luck sat mate!)

@eltb99
don't go mad on everyone . . . for instant, i have just a scrached pair that's it! but maybe i will get a new one with your help and the link from gangstabob (thanks man).

it was just a guess of mine! hope you will get an answer about the locked thread situation! :amen:

Latest Posts

Back