• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why no more love for the Frog??

another discussion with the frogs lol. Nothing is wrong with them frogs. its just that Oakley made and evolved better frames. Frogs will always be a staple frame for Oakley as they are cheap to produce and people buys em. Of all the frames these has been around the longest if I'm not mistaken. discontinuing the frog is like discontinuing the corvette imo. HARDCORE FANS or old timers will always love these frames, but for the new comers most don't find them attractive. I was at one time, but that changed :).

another discussion with the frogs lol. Nothing is wrong with them frogs. its just that Oakley made and evolved better frames. Frogs will always be a staple frame for Oakley as they are cheap to produce and people buys em. Of all the frames these has been around the longest if I'm not mistaken. discontinuing the frog is like discontinuing the corvette imo. HARDCORE FANS or old timers will always love these frames, but for the new comers most don't find them attractive. I was at one time, but that changed :).
Wait. What's wrong with the corvette? :shock:

NO, nothings wrong with the corvette just an example. OKAY its like discontinuing the civic for the Honda brand.
yeah, the Corvette one you mentioned was really bad HAHAHA !!!!

Civic is more like it...

now these blends that Dr Chop does are super legit...

I'd wear them, so hard - not because I love Frogs, but moreso because they've been chopped to look fantastic !!!!

12240472_1111459995532352_4378712937334119609_o.jpg

Back