• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why No Shipping To Canada?

There is an eBay seller who carries a lot of Asian fit Oakley stuff that I am interested in but the shipping cost is too brutal. Shipping is free for the US but $60 for international. There's no way I'm paying $60 for shipping to Canada from the US so that's the end of that unfortunately unless I have it shipped to my buddy who lives down there and wait for him to come visit. That Global Shipping Program is also ridiculous in the duties they calculate.

Honestly, I would send to canada if somebody really wanted it and was willing to pay for shipping. But like others have said, Brazil is the worst. I won't send anything there. One time i sent a package it got there literally 4 months later.

I don't mind paying the actual shipping cost but I really dislike being gouged. I sometimes think sellers put really high international shipping costs because they don't want to be bothered with non-US sales.

USPS prices did rise early in 2013, but if the amount on the parcel is within reason of the price paid I"m cool with it. I guess having to go to the post office to complete the Customs form is a deterrent to some.

Back