• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I’ve had RayBans in the past. Not bad but wasn’t impressed. I feel like no lens cleans as easily as Oakley. For whatever that’s worth.
American-Psycho-Christian-Bale-750x400.jpg

Blood cleans off the same way 😂😂😂

If rayban only makes 1 or 2 wrap design sunglasses, i don't think you can say they are better than Oakley in any way........ in fact, i think they fucking suck! 😚

Been on both sides, got a few classic RBs sharing space with my Oakleys. They do deserve their bit for the glass lenses that take all the abuse a casual user could ever inflict, without a scratch. Not for sports, but just about perfect as lifestyle glasses.

My gripe with RB: They are strictly traditionalists and are always late to innovate. They were late to the polarized glasses party, they missed out on the contrast enhancing lenses bandwagon too - and when they did come up with the Ray Ban chromance series, they priced it at a $50 premium over equivalent non-chromance models. These days, RBs are massively overpriced, almost matching Maui Jim prices.

Not sure if Prizm lenses started off insanely expensive but most Prizm bases Oakleys can be had for sub-$100 prices.

Tortoise shell, jumping around on a beach in Ibiza, letting in sunlight was the least of my problems, I never seen daylight I eventually seen the light.🤣
Of course, in Ibiza catching STD's is the main concern, not some fu*king sunglasses, who cares about that......... i hear you loud and clear buddy :drinks: :beach:

Back