• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why remove the sale price from exchange threads?

And pad the post counts at the same time.:behindsofa: got my 4000 already

My boots still drying from yesterdays flash flood rains. Take a break.

IMG_6450.jpeg

I don't sell much, mainly buy. It doesn't really matter to me because I usually know what I'm buying, what it is worth to me, and am willing to pay.

Also, unless the "sold price" is stated, leaving the asking price is irrelevant to current market value.
Not that anyone cares, but agree with @Ti man's sentiment the most. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

P.S. However, I still would like to know prices because it gives me more confidence that I'm not way way way out. I don't always keep to that rule though. After all, I did pay $700 for a Freeman Transport Jawbone. :whistle:

I agree with leaving the price. I mostly strikethrough the price.

for complaints about flipping; do not engage in free commerce because that's how it works.

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PAY THE WHAT WAS LOST ON THEIR OTHER DEALS, DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT THEY GAIN FOR SELLING.

come on! no regular boots in the truck?
I have to wear electrical rated shoes with composite toe. No regular boots allowed. But if you're asking about a spare, all good electricians carry spare boots.

IMG_6471.jpeg

Are they different colors so you don’t mix up left and right?😉
Not sure why only the left side black cushion covering came off and not the right side. Hey, hey. Talking about a mans tools is like talking about his woman. You just don't go there. Hahaha.

IMG_6472.jpeg

I have to wear electrical rated shoes with composite toe. No regular boots allowed. But if you're asking about a spare, all good electricians carry spare boots.

View attachment 845732

Not sure why only the left side black cushion covering came off and not the right side. Hey, hey. Talking about a mans tools is like talking about his woman. You just don't go there. Hahaha.

View attachment 845733
so which 'good electrician let you borrow his boots. just busting balls. I too have to wear them, but when our communication sites flood we have electrical rated comp toe boots, since wet boots conduct.