• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Tio2 2x The Cost Of Juliet?

the only way to really know is to have a lab break down the chemistry, but does it really matter?

While there is a lot of talk about discontinued pairs, keep an eye on Oakley.com because right now they have Juliets available in Carbon BI. Also there is talk somewhere on the forums that they are renewing them..

- Kab

there selling off remaining stock. The designer of the Oakley line himself (hans) at red day said they are going to the "galactica" models next..... x-metals are gone forever weather we like it or not, the plant in the nevada desert is shut down and sold off .

An Oakley customer service rep told me that Oakley is planning on building a factory in CA to replace the one they vacated in NV. However, the CA factory has not even started to be built...

I agree, and lux wouldn't spend the money retooling and entire plant to cast titanium again,they shut it down once why start it up again.........90% of the population wouldn't spend 300.00 on sunglasses anymore. Things are different now.id kinda like to see our xmetals become cult icons instead of being the old and new x-metals.

I agree, and lux wouldn't spend the money retooling and entire plant to cast titanium again,they shut it down once why start it up again.........90% of the population wouldn't spend 300.00 on sunglasses anymore. Things are different now.id kinda like to see our xmetals become cult icons instead of being the old and new x-metals.
+1

I agree..which is why peeps like you are so important to us ... Like old school classic cars ... They need some love and restoration from pros to keep me going for a long time ...

Latest Posts

Back