• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wide face/big head, what'd you guys recommend?

The frames I use on my big head, Eyepatch 2, fuel cell, hijinx, antix, oil rig, radar, radar lock, the off shoot and big taco are ok, just look terrible on me.

Thank you to all who's been putting input. I appreciate the assistance in picking the right frame. Does anyone know if the Radar Path fits on a wide face/big head?

Thank you to all who's been putting input. I appreciate the assistance in picking the right frame. Does anyone know if the Radar Path fits on a wide face/big head?

The Radar frame itself will fit you, but the Path is the smallest (shortest) lens. Pitch and Range are about equal, with the Pitch being slightly taller and the Range having slightly more peripheral coverage.

The Radar frame itself will fit you, but the Path is the smallest (shortest) lens. Pitch and Range are about equal, with the Pitch being slightly taller and the Range having slightly more peripheral coverage.

RP thanks for coming through with the info. I appreciate the headsup!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have to add that Fuel Cell is FHF. I wear a 7 5/8 hat and the Fuel Cells are one of the best fits I've found as well as the Pit Bulls and Monster Dogs. Batwolfs are a bit tight.

Back