• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wide face/big head, what'd you guys recommend?

+1 on the Fuel Cell for big/wide head although it is the smallest frame I can pull off. They dont quite sit well on my nose but it doesnt look too bad and it doesnt bother me.

All the other suggestions are great:

Dispatch 1
Eyepatch 1 & 2
Pit Bull

I would add Fast Jacket's to that list. I have a pair and they fit rather well.

I wear a 7 7/8 hat and wear the following regularly:

Radar Range
RadarLock Pitch
RadarLock Path
RadarLock XL
Pit Boss
Pit Bull
Crosshair Titanium (new)
Inmate
Monster Dog
Crosshair 2.0
Eyepatch 2
Hijinx

It all depends on how your head is shaped, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the Deviation is HUGE. i picked up a pair yesterday with Violet lenses and they MAY be too big for me.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the Deviation is HUGE. i picked up a pair yesterday with Violet lenses and they MAY be too big for me.
I'm actually trying to sell my Deviation because it's not quite big enough. I really like the wrap/width of the Inmate, actually just got a new pair of lenses through Warranty that I haven't installed yet.

Deviations are in fact not that large compared to the list above. I also have a pair that ive pondered selling as they are too tight as well. Those with large heads feel my pain

I'm actually trying to sell my Deviation because it's not quite big enough. I really like the wrap/width of the Inmate, actually just got a new pair of lenses through Warranty that I haven't installed yet.
Inmates are my favorite (non xmetal) style. I own 4 pair lol. They are a great fit for us larger headed fellas

I think you guys will agree that these are way too big on me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404325702.239532.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404325712.172249.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404325722.923230.jpg

Latest Posts

Back