• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wide face/big head, what'd you guys recommend?

Agreed not too big at all. They look good. I'm assuming you are just used to a smaller orbital. Give em some time you may learn to love them n

Models that work on this head of mine: M2, Big Taco, Offshoot, Plaintiff Squared, Inmate, Deviation, Pit Boss, Fuel Cell. Every head is different, but maybe for some, a Garage Rock or Holbrook.

Hi

Does anyone know if the jawbreaker would fit a wide face? I wear a size 7 3/8 hat. So far the only Oakleys that work for me are the Plaintiff and Conduct. Thanks for your help!

Hi

Does anyone know if the jawbreaker would fit a wide face? I wear a size 7 3/8 hat. So far the only Oakleys that work for me are the Plaintiff and Conduct. Thanks for your help!
Jawbreaker will fit. Also M-Frame, Racing Jacket, & Radar/RadarLock will fit if you're looking for sport frames. You're head is a little smaller than mine, so you could probably even wear the Flak 2.0. I wear a 7 7/8 for size reference.

Jawbreaker will fit. Also M-Frame, Racing Jacket, & Radar/RadarLock will fit if you're looking for sport frames. You're head is a little smaller than mine, so you could probably even wear the Flak 2.0. I wear a 7 7/8 for size reference.

Thanks for your reply Moose, I tried on a pair of radarlocks and they fit but are snug around the sides of my head. I hope the jawbreakers have alil more room on the sides. thanks for your help.

my chart

eyepatch 2
offshoot = big taco
badman
turbine

other oakleys begin to squeeze the head after an hour of wearing

I'm about as big as they come. My original pair were Monster dogs but those were sacrificed to the river on a drunken tubing trip. Right now I've been wearing the original Infinite Hero's (Fuel cell or gas can I always forget) Thanks to some FSA money I picked up the Twoface XL and Gauge 8L and they both seem to fit well with the towface being slightly tigher

Back