• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wife Says Ive Been Neglecting My Girlfriend....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
My daily driver is a 2005 grand prix but i plan on getting an m3 next year for my daily driver

Dont hate on my lighting lol. Its for added lighting when im detailing :)
NICE! M3's are great. Personally I love the mercedes C63 AMG :) BMW M3 vs Mercedes C63 AMG vs Audi RS4 in Spain - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube love this episode.
my brother's friend was looking into getting an Audi A4..than his dad ended up selling his son a infiniti G35 sedan.

I read online that BMW had a M3 GTR limited...

Ya i just recently decided on the m3 but im keeping the vette.

NICE! M3's are great. Personally I love the mercedes C63 AMG :) BMW M3 vs Mercedes C63 AMG vs Audi RS4 in Spain - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube love this episode.
my brother's friend was looking into getting an Audi A4..than his dad ended up selling his son a infiniti G35 sedan.

I read online that BMW had a M3 GTR limited...

Yoshi why would you "want a car that is trying to kill you?"- captin slow :laugh:

No but really both the M3 and the Mercedes are amazing. But I like the BMW more.

The M3 is nice , but good choice on keeping the Vette.

Need to have a full detail done on my C5, Previous owner didnt know how to wash or dry :(

haha most people don't take the time to wash their cars. They just pay someone to do it or go through one of those car washes at the gas station. I though actually like washing my car and sometimes take 4 hours when i go into great detail. If it helps you any Surf City Garage Makes some really good cleaning products for cars. I think you can now buy it at an advance auto parts store.

Nice Vette. I was a Sales Manager for a Corvette and Performance car dealership here in Virginia. I bought my first Vette in 1999. Had an 06 Coupe with an LG Motorsports top end package. I loved it.

When i worked at the dealership, we bought a few new ZR1'S when they came out...What a machine that is!

Love Vettes! I love Vipers and Mustangs too...but Vettes have been a big part of my family since i was a little guy.

Latest Posts

Back