• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will any X-metals fit in a Pit Boss box?

I bought my son a nice Oakley Blade Wet/Dry 30 backpack for Christmas this year. He's a lifeguard so appreciates the waterproof bag inside for towels and bathing suit. That's his 2nd O pack and I still don't own 1! His first was the multicam Panel Pack.

5.jpg

oky04-150828-04-c2.jpg

I bought my son a nice Oakley Blade Wet/Dry 30 backpack for Christmas this year. He's a lifeguard so appreciates the waterproof bag inside for towels and bathing suit. That's his 2nd O pack and I still don't own 1! His first was the multicam Panel Pack.

View attachment 212505

View attachment 212506
It's not too late to adopt me :rofl:

I have a couple of cheap O bags, but I need to graduate to one of those sink models.

I have one the same x metal with fire lenses plutonite and the frame is titanium i pay a lot for them but i keep them in the original bag not in the box was most expensive at that time in 2005-2006 Very strong and quality product!! They made the money!

I think is the best in the world how is made Oakley is oakley any way the lenses are bullettproof testen they said but not for kalashnikov some bullett i don t kno wich kind

Latest Posts

Back