• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will Monster Dogs Fit Wider Heads?

steveocubed

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

Just wondering if monster dogs will fit wider heads. My head isn't necessarily huge up and down but is a bit on the wide side. Holbrooks and Pit Bulls fit well but monster dogs seem a bit smaller just from pictures. They look cool though and apparently are on the way out so I was thinking of picking up one. How is the fit for wider melons? Thanks in advance.

Everyone has their own perception of what feels comfortable on them. I would visit a retail store near you to physically try a pair on. People can give their subjective opinions on fitments, but only you can really tell what feels right to you. Good luck!

I wear my Monster Dogs every day, and I have a big noggin for sure. You'll have no problems.

I would say if a Holbrook fits you OK, then you should be fine with a MD.

PitBull is no comparison - as they are huge.

Monster Dog's will not fit you. Don't even consider buying a pair I want them all ............:laugh: only joking. They are a sweet frame to wear & you should be ok with them but you'll need to grab one fast.

Back