• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will These Lenses Fit My Frames?

No. Those are x squared lenses. The only Oakley produced lenses for the XX are black and 24K. You can search and find some for around retail on eBay as 24K is sold out direct from Oakley right now

You have an X Metal XX I believe...unless you have the Juliet TIO2. Search XX 24K on Oakley.com and you'll see the lenses, but as I said sold out right now. On eBay search XX metal 24k as that filters out the o matter XX line.

You have the X Metal XX. The colorway is Ti02 and Black Iridium lenses. This was confirmed from your serial number.

The lenses are still being sold on Oakley.com

Oakley X METAL XX REPLACEMENT LENSES - Purchase Oakley eyewear from the online Oakley store

UCDavis is correct that they made Black Iridum and 24K, but he is also missing Ice Iridium from the Plasma frame. You won't find any other colors unless you decide to go aftermarket. You also won't find polarized lenses for the X Metal XX.

Y'all are some knowledgeable cats. Thanks for all the help. One last question... Are X Squared the same as the X metal XX? I'm guessing not but I'm trying to purchase some VL aftermarket lenses and I can't find ones that specifically say X Metal XX.

No. In size the Squared is the replacement for the XX, but the XX is oval, Squared, well, squared. VL doesn't make lenses for the XX however Exovista and Linegear both do as does Walleva. If you want something Fire like, Walleva would be the way to go

Back