• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Willing To Trade: FMJ GOLD Shaun White Holbrook (GOLDBROOK)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really wanna pay all those fees?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
As rare as these are, i figured someone would scoop them up. I guess ill throw them bk on ebay and see if i can recoup some of my 385 investment :-(
that hurts man. :( the hype that got built up on these was insane.... i guess it sort of blew up in our faces now for the ones who have doubles that no longer want them.

No, i dont want to but i thought 385 invested for a bmx jawbone would be well spent, but we live and learn. Mistake on my part.

I think you'll recoup your investment. I think because it's in the run up to Christmas people aren't buying right now. They might be saving to buy in time for Christmas, or getting all the Christmas stuff out the way, then going back to buying Oakleys, so if you can hold out on selling them, I'd hold out.

That's very possible. Hey Yoshi, I have my C Six video up as well as one on the Goldbrook and a complete collection update uploading. Check it out.

I guess I should be thankful Oakley canceled my orders, I had orders placed thru Oakley Canada for 4 pairs and none were fulfilled. I was planning on keeping 2 and trading the others for echelon Jawbones, I thought the same thing that it wouldn't be a problem trading these with as badly as people wanted them.

Username Hidden said:
I guess I should be thankful Oakley canceled my orders, I had orders placed thru Oakley Canada for 4 pairs and none were fulfilled. I was planning on keeping 2 and trading the others for echelon Jawbones, I thought the same thing that it wouldn't be a problem trading these with as badly as people wanted them.
jk-27 makes a awesome point, it IS close to christmas time.

Username Hidden said:
jk-27 makes a awesome point, it IS close to christmas time.

He does, but I wasn't looking to sell them either. I wanted to trade them for echelon Jawbones. Trades aren't affected by the upcoming season, I don't doubt that in a couple months you'll be able to sell these for retail easily here or feebay. Look at the last pair of Goldbrooks that went up on here for retail, they sold in 15 minutes.

Now if BAPD77 paid a little more than retail thinking he would be able to trade them for a pair of BMX Jawbones I would have guessed he made a good decision, and now I can't say I blame him for wanting to get out of them what he put in. Like I said I had 4 pairs on order with the intent to trade 2 and keep 2.

Ya, I should have only bought them for retail. I really don't like to get on ebay and try to "scalp" others for the pairs but when you got 385 in them, it's hard not to try to get at least what you put in them.

Please check your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.