• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wind Gasket For My Split Jacket

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
Just added the wind jacket attachments for my split jacket sunglasses, essentially just added the connector to the eyes and back strap. Very cool, pictures below:

6348487289_aa30d21996_z.jpg

6349237996_627b13e93a_z.jpg

see, someone was telling me the Wind jacket used a differnt frame than the split jacket, saying the holes in the back etc were larger on the wind jacket, but they were WRONG! its the same thing they did to the racing/water Jacket! same frame, just add-ons! thanks Nyarla, i was doubting myself for a second there!

oh no, wind jacket/split jacket exact same frame, it's just the addition of that rubber gasket strap kit. whoever told you what was either trying to mess with you and insult your intelligence, or they just don't know Oakley lol. You can buy the kit separately for $25.00 or you can get the Ducati wind jacket :D

it was actually 'Eyespy' i think, the youtube guy haha. its ok, he probably didnt know too well himself either..
LOL, i watched that same video. omg....*rolls eyes* thats hilarious he of all people said that since he was using a split jacket frame in that video.