• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wind Jacket Lenses

H82LOSE

Oakley Beginner
INDIANA
What I meant to say was WATER so are the water jacket lenses unique or is there another frame that uses the same lenses? Thanks

Split Jackets.

Only difference between the 2 are that Wind Jackets have the gasket (which you can add to a Split Jacket)

Neil

Sorry I typed wind but meant water. After reading and looking at both I forgot what I was wanting to know. Lol

Could be wrong but I think Water and Gen 1 Racing Jackets were the same shape lens wise. Water jackets had vented lenses but Racing Jackets didn't

Thanks fellas so just to clarify 1st Gen Racing lenses will fit but not the 2nd Gen? I'm looking at a couple pair of water jackets and was concerned if I needed to replace the lenses I'd be unable to find them.

You can have them cut, but Im not sure from what. Im still not 100% sure on if there is a lens difference between the Gen I and II but the water Jacket is made from the Gen II frame.

OK I had it in my mind the water jacket was Gen I's. So basically its custom cut $$$ lenses if you break and scratch one to where its unusable?

Back