• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wirehead seeking like minded addicts

Ain’t seen a Mexican lobstah before.

Now you've seen two....

images.jpg
lobsta-mexico.jpg

Youre welcome

I'd rather eat a duck or two. Preferably two. As to politics that Kiwi lady seems ok, Jacinta someone. Bernie looked like The Colonel, Hillary seemed like a stuck up blue blooded entitled twinset with pearls we're not gonna make Bill jokes about, and The Orange? Glad I'm not American. Mainly I think politicians being banned from becoming lobbyists would help in most countries, as would removing wages for life after a few years in office. Big government is too big, red or blue, and the status quo keeps getting wealthy interests more breaks while in real terms, wages are down, expenses are up and job stability and opportunities for advancement are jokes last seen in the 1980s.

Was more trying not to get myself onto a hobby horse than seriously not talk politics. Especially given the China tarrifs which are only going to hurt the goobal economy. Meanwhile in Australia theyre adding GST to online purchases, raising the cost of even second hand Oakley's by 10%, all so they can keep the local branches of well known tax paying entities like Amazon, Vodafone and Sunglass Hut happy.

They can all **** off tbh.

I'd rather eat a duck or two. Preferably two. As to politics that Kiwi lady seems ok, Jacinta someone. Bernie looked like The Colonel, Hillary seemed like a stuck up blue blooded entitled twinset with pearls we're not gonna make Bill jokes about, and The Orange? Glad I'm not American. Mainly I think politicians being banned from becoming lobbyists would help in most countries, as would removing wages for life after a few years in office. Big government is too big, red or blue, and the status quo keeps getting wealthy interests more breaks while in real terms, wages are down, expenses are up and job stability and opportunities for advancement are jokes last seen in the 1980s.

Was more trying not to get myself onto a hobby horse than seriously not talk politics. Especially given the China tarrifs which are only going to hurt the goobal economy. Meanwhile in Australia theyre adding GST to online purchases, raising the cost of even second hand Oakley's by 10%, all so they can keep the local branches of well known tax paying entities like Amazon, Vodafone and Sunglass Hut happy.

They can all **** off tbh.

Trumps not a lobbyist. He also has advocated for term limits on all representatives. And unemployment as well as minority unemployment rates are at record lows right now. Not to mention the stock market hit an all time high under him already.

Back