• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wisdom teeth

Yeah, it sucked! 100 percent free medical and dental care for the last 22 years has been awesome. Even got a free vasectomy and then had it reversed for free! :) Second wife wanted kids.... And it worked!

And if anyone out there is thinking about getting a vasectomy reversal.... BE PREPARED! My nuts looked like Frankenstein's nuts! Seriously!

I remember looking down at them and the GIANT incisions on each side and saying out loud over and over "This Can't Be Right".

The first time I looked down there I almost passed out. I was thinking "Did I get the wrong surgery? Did the remove my nuts or something? Why are the cuts so long?"
Ouch....... I can only imagine. Amazing that you had it reversed though. Had to love the wife to do that. :)

Ouch....... I can only imagine. Amazing that you had it reversed though. Had to love the wife to do that. :)

Yeah man, gotta keep the wife happy! I figured getting my nuts split open was a good way to do it. I told her that was her anniversary present. Now my son is a little over a year old.

Yeah man, gotta keep the wife happy! I figured getting my nuts split open was a good way to do it. I told her that was her anniversary present. Now my son is a little over a year old.
Damn......damn.....DAMN.......As long as she appreciates that present......she better believe in the "till death do you part" on that one. At least you have a little bundle of Joy....or trouble to enjoy from your snip snip reversal.

Imagine if you didn't have the reversal and never told her? Then one day she says to you "honey??? WE are pregnant!!!!" :shock:

Damn......damn.....DAMN.......As long as she appreciates that present......she better believe in the "till death do you part" on that one. At least you have a little bundle of Joy....or trouble to enjoy from your snip snip reversal.

Imagine if you didn't have the reversal and never told her? Then one day she says to you "honey??? WE are pregnant!!!!" :shock:

That would be a great way to find out if your wife is cheating on you. Now everyone go get your vasectomies now.

Back