• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wish me Luck, Meth Dog Rescue

Ba-Dum Tishh

iD6MkatxHvEAAAAM.gif

I have not seen the dog again but some old man is semi-living in the house, mowing the grass, etc. I have no idea what is going on.

On a different note though, without even looking, happened upon a fellow enthusiast of another forum that rescues GSD's from and for Vets, combat dogs, things like that. He has several right now and I'm working that angle. Hopefully soon. A 5 year female, beautiful dog.

I have not seen the dog again but some old man is semi-living in the house, mowing the grass, etc. I have no idea what is going on.

On a different note though, without even looking, happened upon a fellow enthusiast of another forum that rescues GSD's from and for Vets, combat dogs, things like that. He has several right now and I'm working that angle. Hopefully soon. A 5 year female, beautiful dog.
good luck to you brother !!

Good luck. What a crazy story dude!

Back