• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wished I Had Lived As Close To Birmingham As My Brother...

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
Well many days ago, I had talked with my brother about making a trip to Birmingham AL, and he said that if Old Man Pepper had something for,him, he's down to make the trip. But to my surprise, Old Man Pepper only had a Patek Philippe he was interested in. I spoke of a couple of triple wide Oakley display cases, but since there were no watches involved in the deal, no trip to pick up and make the couple thousand $$.

It was really sad since I was in Indiana, and was working on the deal. Guess the next triple deal I find I need to go, straight t it with the horns!

Del, good luck in receiving them! I would love to have one in Indiana.

I wonder how many of us were trying to get these. I know I was, I just couldnt scrape together the funds quick enough. Nice enough guy though.

Well, I know there were a few of us here. I never even said anything to anyone. I hate anticipating things to the point I know it won't happen and it's just a big let down. I will have to smack my brother though! Glad someone here was able to get these than them getting recycled into pop cans or something not as cool!

Well, I know there were a few of us here. I never even said anything to anyone. I hate anticipating things to the point I know it won't happen and it's just a big let down. I will have to smack my brother though! Glad someone here was able to get these than them getting recycled into pop cans or something not as cool!

Let me build you a triple wide

I know who got them! I think everyone wanted them lol it was a great deal.

Back