• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wished I Had Lived As Close To Birmingham As My Brother...

The curse and the blessing of the forum, once a good deal or rare item pops up suddenly everyone knows and it makes the hunt 100x more difficult or the seller skyrockets his price because of the increased demand.

Oakley made the triple wide for one or two customers only. Do some research before posting. I know Oakley doesn't make their cases themselves and still don't to this day but atleast it doesn't look like it was made in a home garage

Idk if you mean they made one or two cases or not, but if someone just bought 2, there's one for sale in Florida, and Edsjunk had one, that's 4 right there. And I know triple wides are harder to come by.

And idk what your deal is, but you started this whole mess just like you did in the c6 thread that got cleaned up.

All I said was that I can build someone a triple wide if they wanted since they're so rare/sought after/expensive. I wasn't poopin on anyone's party

Gees man..

The curse and the blessing of the forum, once a good deal or rare item pops up suddenly everyone knows and it makes the hunt 100x more difficult or the seller skyrockets his price because of the increased demand.

Yeah it kind of sucks sometimes but in all fairness I would rather my brothers and sisters on the forum have them then some random that wouldnt appreciate the way we would. Plus a lot of stuff circulates between us so as long as it stays in the family, even if some of us siblings fight lol.

Yeah it kind of sucks sometimes but in all fairness I would rather my brothers and sisters on the forum have them then some random that wouldnt appreciate the way we would. Plus a lot of stuff circulates between us so as long as it stays in the family, even if some of us siblings fight lol.

You sir, are awesome

I've never had someone on here "interfere" or avoid me from getting something on here, so I don't really know what it's like.

But this one got pretty intense.

Latest Posts

Back