• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wishlist.....

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I'm going to make a concerted effort to stay focused and finally try to acquire some frames/models from my wishlist that I currently don't have in my collection.

Here is my tentative list, in no particular order...

Splice ✔
Valve 1.0
Mag Switch ✔
Unknown
Monster Dog
Monster Pup ✔
Moon
Eye Jacket, new
Eye Jacket 2.0 ✔
Eye Jacket 3.0
Plate
Scar ✔
Trenchcoat
Fives 2.0
Fives 4.0 ✔
Canteen 1.0 ✔
Fat Cat
Racing Jacket

Keeping this to O-matter...wires & metals excluded

Last edited:
If you like Splice/Unknown/Scar, and X Metals are in your crosshairs, i would suggest Penny and Juliet. Sizing is similar. Penny is narrower. Fives 3.0 or Fives Squared also a good choice. Four (O-matter) and Mag Four, Mag Switch.

For polarized aftermarket lenses, RevantOptics.com has come a long way. @Linegear Japan also offers polarized options. I just bought a set of Fuse lenses (non polarized), which came recommended from @Jon the Don. Gonna give those a try as they're CHEAP.

LOL so in my attempt to be helpful, then seeing your "comment", I realized @Oaks Between the Hedges is a long time member. Trolling?
No, trump is trolling...as usual. I hurt his feelings and apparently his immaturity won't let his panties come unbunched....typical.

Thank you for your response though. I wanted to keep this omatter specific. I'll update the original post.

Of the ones on your list, the New Zeros are as you'd expect; really light and all day comfortable.
Don't let anyone talk you into the nosebud versus the MFrame style nosebomb.
They attach to the shield lens poorly, and tend to come off very easily and bounce away like a Superball.
I have sifted my vacuum debris more than once... :mad-35:
Personally, I'd get a Scar first; there are still a few around, but prices are escalating...