• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wishlist.....

Of the pairs you listed and I own, the Plate will surprise you with the comfort. They are very light and do a great job with keeping sun out...a tad pricey, but well worth it IMO.

As for mags, I found them small for me and they are quite fragile...don’t wanna sweat in them, based on my research. They are cool looking, though.

Of the pairs you listed and I own, the Plate will surprise you with the comfort. They are very light and do a great job with keeping sun out...a tad pricey, but well worth it IMO.

As for mags, I found them small for me and they are quite fragile...don’t wanna sweat in them, based on my research. They are cool looking, though.
Plate has been on my radar for a while but yep pricey. They look crazy cool but I just haven't been willing to drop that much coin just yet. I'm cautiously optimistic about the mag switch though.

Valve 1.0
Monster Pup

Ikon has nice polarized lenses for both.

I actually prefer Monster Pups to Monster Dogs, since I bought my first beater and had @Rick58 customize it.
I know aftermarket gets a lot of hate, but IKON is prob the best value for the amount. Good contrast, never have headaches with them, and their customer service is top notch.

I know you were hesitant on the Pups, I think you should get them.

Valve 1.0
Monster Pup

Ikon has nice polarized lenses for both.

I actually prefer Monster Pups to Monster Dogs, since I bought my first beater and had @Rick58 customize it.

I know aftermarket gets a lot of hate, but IKON is prob the best value for the amount. Good contrast, never have headaches with them, and their customer service is top notch.

I know you were hesitant on the Pups, I think you should get them.
I love the lines of the valve 1 so I'm definitely intrigued by it. It being smaller will probably be perfect for me. The pup did fit me well. I'm gonna try and get one.

Ikon is absolutely best bang for your buck when it comes to aftermarket!

Made some edits to my original list. Have an unknown and a couple valve 1.0 on the way. Hopefully I'll like them. Love the scar and the splice, will for sure be getting more of those. I've been a little more aggressive than I wanted to with this but I'm known to be task oriented with a desire to finish things. I may choose the monster pup or possibly eye jacket 2.0 as my next target. I really like the lines of the ej 2.0, they just look like classic iconic oakley!

Made some edits to my original list. Have an unknown and a couple valve 1.0 on the way. Hopefully I'll like them. Love the scar and the splice, will for sure be getting more of those. I've been a little more aggressive than I wanted to with this but I'm known to be task oriented with a desire to finish things. I may choose the monster pup or possibly eye jacket 2.0 as my next target. I really like the lines of the ej 2.0, they just look like classic iconic oakley!
You’ll like the Unknown. It’s a nice pair, pretty similar to the Splice.

I added fatcat and og canteen to the list. I'm intrigued by both. I'm assuming the fatcat is similar to monster dog? Would I be close in assuming the canteen 1.0 compares similarly to a gascan?