• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

With Prizm Road I definitely see more

robertwills

Oakley Beginner
I posted a number of posts about the Prizm Road lens. This will be my last. I want to share though here with anyone who wants to know about this lens that I did some casual outdoor testing today and the results were simply dramatic.

The sky was mostly sunny with cloud formations in the distance. I looked without the lens and then with them on numerous times. Wow! What a difference. Not only could I see more of the cloud formations that were nearly invisible with the naked eye, what I saw had depth and definition.

I am fairly skeptical but I can tell you this lens is no gimmick. This has to be something people with a competent science background created. It couldn't be otherwise in my opinion. I am also not materialistic but these lens are fun and make me feel good and in control. In fact wearing these in sport give you have the edge for sure.

So, yes, this lens is the real deal and worth the price. Only order from Oakley or an authorized seller to be sure you are getting the genuine product.

Is this an advertisement?

23511369_617929335048716_5405765859823367575_o.jpg

Every thread you start just seems like a first year marketing student trying to be “viral”

Every thread you start just seems like a first year marketing student trying to be “viral”

I hope people see the posting and get as much joy from the lens that I have. The internet has not only changed the world it's pushing everything in the right direction - people sharing good information with everyone all over the world. What this means is we will eventually have peace, prosperity and happiness for all!

I hope people see the posting and get as much joy from the lens that I have. The internet has not only changed the world it's pushing everything in the right direction - people sharing good information with everyone all over the world. What this means is we will eventually have peace, prosperity and happiness for all!

Really? Have you seen the amount of useless crap out there in the internet. It also brings conflict, misery and sadness.

Get a camera. Or learn to post pics with your phone and share the good so we can finally be at peace with these threads.

Really? Have you seen the amount of useless crap out there in the internet. It also brings conflict, misery and sadness.

Get a camera. Or learn to post pics with your phone and share the good so we can finally be at peace with these threads.

The sky was mostly sunny with cloud formations in the distance...

Back