• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Withdrawn: Complete X-serial Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I need frames for projects. I will trade this excellent complete collectors X serial pair for 4 crappy Juliet frames, no box, lenses or rubbers needed. Lose nosebridge is not a problem.

Frame 9/10
Lenses 10/10 - Alot of purple hue and original, but not the deepest purple of the first 5000
Nosebridge 9/10 - No need for tuneup
Rubbers 9/10
Box is complete with foam, matching serial.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM

4 Juliets for 1?

Username Hidden said:
4 Juliets for 1?
Yes. Didn't I explain the trade clearly enough?

Sigh... :headbang:

A crappy Juliet frame with no lenses, no rubbers and in need of tuneup, I value at $150 tops. I've bought a few for less than $100 on ebay.

This pair I value at $600 at least.

No more discussion on this. If you're not intersted in the trade, please do not comment. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Another just got posted for a lot less. Not tying to piss in your Cheerios, but your estimate may be a tad bit off.

Alot less? An X serial matching?

It's sad really. I've seen this happen many times when I post desirable items.

I am sure that an established member such as @SiRacer420 is well aware what a matching X-serial Juliet is worth. Still he just has to comment that I am off? Sad. Please point me to an X-serial matching Juliet for under 600 anywhere.

Trust me you'll never know how much it pains me but they just aren't selling for high numbers like that RIGHT NOW. As with everything they will rise and fall in value.

I should also rephrase. $600 isn't horrible. Yes they can be had for less of you look for them but a lot of people still want that 7-800. So really it's not too terribly high. I think more the problem you'll run into is the four Juliets for one thing. I think that's where your estimate is off. Yes a beat up project frame that needs a lot of work may not be worth a whole lot to you and me but to most people, it's more than that. For instance, I have exactly what you want. Four project frames with no lenses that I haven't gotten around to tuning up yet. No rubber but not beat up. I have less than $100 in all four of them and there's no way I'd trade them all for an X Serial. And this is coming from a guy who tossed his X Serial box and now has no matching box for it and is bitter about it.

Another example is Fernando. He's been trying to unload four Juliets for a Romeo forever. Same thing, it's not the right time.

Just my .02. Didn't mean to offend.

Yeah.

:focus:

Status
Not open for further replies.