• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Women & XM's ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
Do any of y'all ladies wear any X-Metal's?

What seems to be the best-looking on females, ... or a more popular model, per se ... Have not really ever ran into any females on here, so this is the only angle I am left to attack.

I would like to get something that is well-liked by the girls for mine to see how she likes them ... start off with something real beat-up & cheap, ... go from there ...

Do any of y'all ladies wear any X-Metal's?

What seems to be the best-looking on females, ... or a more popular model, per se ... Have not really ever ran into any females on here, so this is the only angle I am left to attack.

I would like to get something that is well-liked by the girls for mine to see how she likes them ... start off with something real beat-up & cheap, ... go from there ...

My wife wore her plasma Juliets for years, and they suited her fine, but for some reason that pair's earsocks and nosebombs, gave her a rash at the contact points on her face. She could pull off XX's too, but not R1's(too big) and not Penny's(too small). I liked the XX's on her the best.

Juliets look fine on women and are the easiest to find, but with oversized orbitals being de rigeur on most women's glasses nowadays XX might be a good idea. Harder to find beat and cheap though...

Note, I don't think XX orbitals are oversized, just bigger than a Juliet's.

My wife doesn't want a pair, but she will wear the Penny's, Juliet's or (her new favorite) Half-X if I offer them up...Works for me!

I was thinking since she loves her Rx Flak sunnies, that she might latch onto a Half-X in a heartbeat.
They could be a good option, less of that "alien" look the ladies don't seem to like. If I were to surprise my wife with a pair it would be a Half-X (and a few gentle reminders about the hinges :rolleyes:)...

Back