• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Women's frames??

Amanoramonkey

I should Work at Oakley
Uk
So it's getting close to Christmas and I've been looking at getting my wife a pair of oakleys. I've bought her designer sunnies in the past but she's always gone for the d&g or Michael Coors ones:(
So looking for ideas to get her in the oakley game.
She likes a large lense (kind of aviator style I guess) but something that sits far enough of the face so it doesn't mess up her pace paint and eyelashes;)
@Blondie any suggestions?

My wife loves Conquest. Up to 4 pair now. Feedback is her second favorite.

20180922_121759.jpg

Im getting to be quite an expert on womens oakleys.

Best thing about them is - they are a fraction of the price of mens, when purchased on the bay etc.

Im chopping up a pair of Wardens at the mo. They are sweet aviator style - lens is big enough to be a donor for XMXX too with the righ Base curve.

Obsessed is a 8.75 bc too and not fave of the wife's.

So it's getting close to Christmas and I've been looking at getting my wife a pair of oakleys. I've bought her designer sunnies in the past but she's always gone for the d&g or Michael Coors ones:(
So looking for ideas to get her in the oakley game.
She likes a large lense (kind of aviator style I guess) but something that sits far enough of the face so it doesn't mess up her pace paint and eyelashes;)
@Blondie any suggestions?

I love Feedbacks, but Daisy Chains have a bigger lens. Both the same kind of tear drop shape. Sanctuary’s are nice too, they have more of a square shape.
Good luck!!!

Back