• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Women's frames??

@pjd1234 may know :rofl:

I kid. In all seriousness, my wife really likes her Flak Jackets. She also has a Pulse and some other larger eyes pair. She tends to wear her Pulse more often though.

She also stole my Fives 4.0 for herself, she was a fan of those

What about crosshairs?

@pjd1234 may know :rofl:

I kid. In all seriousness, my wife really likes her Flak Jackets. She also has a Pulse and some other larger eyes pair. She tends to wear her Pulse more often though.

She also stole my Fives 4.0 for herself, she was a fan of those

What about crosshairs?
Pulse looks more her style I know she wouldn't like flaks they would be too sporty for her. (She's fit but by no means sporty). Think this is going to end up being a long term project anyway because she has asked for something else for Christmas so I have more time to research and get her oakley addiction started

My wife has 4 conquests, 4 moonlighter, 1 tie-breaker, and 1 frogskins xs. She hates sporty wrap styles. She seems to like the conquests best but I think she wears the moonlighters most often just driving and such. She's very small and petite so the smaller stuff suits her best.

Back