• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Won A Pair Of Oakleys

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I received an email several weeks back saying I had won a pair of Oakleys from Oakley Customer Surveys and please respond with my name and address. I thought it might be bogus, so I responded and asked for their extension at Oakley so I could call directly. They provided the extension and I promptly called the O 800 number. It was legit and I subsequently provided them my name and address. I was hoping for a Batwolf or Oil Rig, but I received them today and it was a standard Fuel Cell with polished black frame and warm grey lenses. Not my favorite colorway, but nothing beats free.

The odd thing is, I still don't know what survey I participated in to win them..the only one I can remember is the one via email about prescription eyewear. The person at Oakley told me it was from a survey completed in an O Store. Oh well, I'll take them. I gave them to my 16 year old son since he's been wanting a pair. I'm not taking any pics since they're so basic, but it did happen, I Promise :D!

TheDutchman92 said:
Good work, it's nice to see Oakley look after their frequent patrons

I thought it was just a survey that anyone could take..? None the less, that's real cool! Wish I would've been in on this!

Back