• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Won Some XX X-metal This Morning.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Won some First Gen XX X-Metal TiO2. XT001324 . They will need some nose bombs, and new lenses but I can wait because I've got some Walleva lenses that are going to have to do for now. Will post pics when I receive them.

Congrats. Let me know if your find any nose bombs for those. I have a pair that has mis-matched ones (one thin / one thick) and would love to find some. I know you can stretch juliet nose bombs on but have not done that yet.

Thanks for that fellas, I try and get some genuine lenses when I'm more flush. Didn't know you could stretch Juliet nose-bombs,.so may try that: also I have a single nose-bomb from another pair of XX X-Metals will look and find out what size it is.

Don't know if this is what you meant but... if you are willing to part with 1 nose bomb that would be fantastic. I don't really care what size as long as it is the opposite side as my matching size.

What side have you got?

The strange thing is I've always left the nose-bombs as standard, so don't know what the difference is between large and small bombs, I've always left the extra ones in the packs.

I find that the larger are more what I would consider Asian fit. I don't know if its the correct for Juliets...I have all large nose bombs so they sit higher on my face the small ones don't.
I'm sure some one can correct me on calling them Asian fit...