• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Won These About Three Hours Ago....

I AM an atrocious hoarder of 'O'. The only thing I've knowingly thrown away were a pair of knackered Smoke Ring sandals.....and they WERE KNACKERED......and I've been a collector since 2001.

I AM an atrocious hoarder of 'O'. The only thing I've knowingly thrown away were a pair of knackered Smoke Ring sandals.....and they WERE KNACKERED......and I've been a collector since 2001.

Way behind you. Only been hoarding for 18 months or so. Well since I got on here really. I feel I'm a little late to the party & have missed out on some of the classics for the right price, such as the OTT's & Romeo 1's. Still as my wife say's "KEEP COLLECTING" (well I wish she did).

Way behind you. Only been hoarding for 18 months or so. Well since I got on here really. I feel I'm a little late to the party & have missed out on some of the classics for the right price, such as the OTT's & Romeo 1's. Still as my wife say's "KEEP COLLECTING" (well I wish she did).

I was just thinking as I read your last sentence...........hhmmmmmmmmmm, dreaming, me thinks! hahaha

I'm wishing I kept my Titanium/Gold Romeos now(the amount they go for now is exorbitant, at least it is on the bay), but had nothing but trouble with them from the moment I bought them back in 2001(the cracks started appearing in the lenses after less than a week....twice this happend and just wasn't prepared to go for third time), so swapped them for Juliets.

Back