• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wonky Juliets

Tranzformer

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

It appears that my Juliets are temperamental. Sometimes (not all the time though) they are wonky. For some reason they don't sit straight horizontally - i.e. parallel with my eyebrows. You can see this on my on my Oakley profile picture and on a photo of my friend wearing it too.

But when I place them on - they look straight enough but now and again they have a wobble.

The nose pads are similar size, however the rubber sleeves tends to swivel on the stems. So I wonder if that has something to do with it. Or it could be something to do with the nose joint?

Unless we both have the same wonky heads.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

20161223_142629 (2).jpg

20170216_145344 (2).jpg

When you sit them down on a table do they sit straight? extend the arms and lay them down and see if they sit even.

If they do, it's your face.;)

Ear stems are bent. I had the same issue with used frames. Either they sit on them or when they attempt to force ear rubbers on they end up putting too much pressure on the stems and bending them. Cause? Not enough LUBE!

The side view. Looks like it's pointing down . That would raise it up on your ear maybe.

Back