• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Woo Whooo!

Changed my mind, I'm not going with the OO Red Iridium. i ordered a set of IH Violet iridium Split jacket lenses instead. They should be here next week. Until then I'm practacing my cutting by making some Eyejacket lenses from some old crosshair lenses I had laying around. Both sets are trash so i won't feel too guilty about it.

Changed my mind, I'm not going with the OO Red Iridium. i ordered a set of IH Violet iridium Split jacket lenses instead. They should be here next week. Until then I'm practacing my cutting by making some Eyejacket lenses from some old crosshair lenses I had laying around. Both sets are trash so i won't feel too guilty about it.

Where'd you get lenses?

Lenses are in! Frames disassembled. Now the wait until the weekend to start the cutting. then waiting for the new gaskets to get here next week.

Couldn't wait until the weekend

IMG_20130213_202302_zps263d7819.jpg

Wish I had not used my Infinate Hero's for my first try. Left one is perfect but I scratched it. You can see the Scratches in the pic at top gasket. I got cocky with the right one and didn't stop and check every few passes like the left and the tape must of slipped. I ended up taking to much off. My wife says you can't tell but I know.:angry:

Hm. Well if you're gonna not use those ill take em lol.

And don't worry. I screwed up a few sets before I got it right too. And Romeos seem to be one of the hardest to cut

Also qtrain, another one for your cutting chart. I figured out you can use the womens Commit lenses for cutting Romeos and there are a several colors to chose from with plenty of room for cutting. http://www.oakley.com/products/6298/23075
So I think I will be stealing my wifes Right lens to correct the shortness. and ordering her a different color since they don't have violet iridium as a replacement lens and I don't think Oakley will sell me another pair of IHs (they were listed as warranty replacements on the packing sheet, so i just got lucky).