• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Woodgrain Garage Rock, Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello All,

This is my first attempt at buying on the Forum. Before I head off to Germany for 6 months starting the 31st, I'm looking to pick up a pair of Woodgrains. I really like the look of them. I see a pair of Woodgrain Garage Rocks on eBay for 80 bucks and was hoping I could maybe pick them up here cheaper. I figured since you guys have been so welcoming to me, I could offer you guys my money before someone on eBay. If not, don't worry. I understand that the deal on eBay is quite good and I'm making sure it doesn't go off the table.

Thank you guys! I appreciate it.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have the brown woodgrain you are looking for. Brand new in box with tags, polarized of course. These are brand new, never worn or purchased but they have the 2 tiniest scratches on one lens. When I say tiny it is very tiny and just one lens. 2 scratches, both about 1/8" in length, maybe evn a 1/16" is all and hairline (not deep or thick). I am a perfectionist, most people may not notice but I like to be up front. Let me know if interested

Read more: Buying - Garage rock - woodgrain OO9175-09 | Oakley Forum

Some people reacted to this post.
Back