• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worked as a manager at an Oakley store for four years between 2007-2011. Ask me anything!

Think there are some unbelievable experts on here m8. Some will know more than any employee ever did. Some members live, drink and eat for Oakley.
I cant agree on that, I have seen many of those experts post misinformation and I choose not to make many look silly by posting pics that prove facts. That’s why I always say nothing is impossible with Oakley you just have to know the right path to take.
Remember when you pay in peanuts you get monkeys🤣

Last edited:
I cant agree on that, I have seen many of those experts post misinformation and I choose not to make many look silly by posting pics that prove facts. That’s why I always say nothing is impossible with Oakley you just have to know the right path to take.
Now your statements regarding Oakley Experts are even less clear.

Careful with generalization, I think someone in Germany and the southern states of the US made that mistake a while back (and until now). I have come across numerous employees that advised me to upgrade the glasses I was wearing (Xmetals) to some nice customizable fuel cells. Another employee at HQ no less insist that the only Icons that were released were either elliptical and the square-O, and the elite Icons in my PB were from a different brand...

Remember that Oakley is a large company and even JJ when he was at the helm didn't necessarily know everything. As I am typing I am reminded of this scene from a classic historical movie:

Pepper Potts: I honestly don't think you could tie your shoes without me.
Tony Stark: I'd make it a week.
Pepper Potts: Really. What's your social security number?
Tony Stark: [long pause] Five.
Pepper Potts: Five? Yeah, you're missing just a couple of digits there.
Tony Stark: The other eight? But I've got you for the other eight.

Last edited:
Back