• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Working Oakleys

I found a pair of the Spain flag fuel cell for £56 i may just get them think that will do just been looking on the bay and i can only get the M Frame frame only for £55 what should i do guys? is it worth going for the better one or should i just stick with the cheaper option and get the cells?

There aren't pairs for sale on the board for the price you're looking to spend? 55 pounds is $85, I know I've seen some pairs people are selling for around that much, shipping might be a bit more.

Do you like Fuel Cells? If you've never tried them on you don't really know how they fit.

I have a custom pair of Fuel cells and and pair of Ducati cells as well don't want to mess them up thats why i thought i'd just get a cheap pair to mess about it in but then thinking about it would be good to have a pair with a clear lens for when working in the garage? (talk about don't know what i want hey?? lol)

Do all the different types of M frame lens hit the M Frame it's self?
Not sure what you mean by this. The 5 different lens shapes all have the same size/shape (for the most part) where they hook into the frame. One frame can accept a Hybrid S, Sweep, Hybrid, Strike, or Heater lens.

The lenses attach to the frame by a friction fit. You'll put the two corners into the frame and sort of flex the frame and lens to snap the top of the lens into the channel in the frame. Once you know how to do it, it takes a matter of seconds, but it's nearly impossible to do without putting finger prints all over the lens.

Latest Posts

Back