• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

World Cup 2018 Soccer/Football

It was crazy how early it happened. That's the game changer. Congrats.
Yeah man, football is an emotional game involve a dozne men chasing and scoring; while being skillful in ball controlling, control of the mind to abide the rules is very very important too. :drinks:

WTF Russia 3:0 and the game isn’t over yet...
I’ve a theory...the World Cup is manipulate and the WC Champion will be Russia

I read the news bro, like Russia give them free S-400 air-defense missile? for pretend to lose....wahaha

That collusion...

It would be a huge News let's say "if" USA would lose to Russia during WC, in the current circumstance.

I read the news bro, like Russia give them free S-400 air-defense missile? for pretend to lose....wahaha

It would be a huge News let's say "if" USA would lose to Russia during WC, in the current circumstance.

Hahaha, imagine if there was a questionable call late in that scenario game. The rumors would be flying everywhere!!!

WTF Russia 3:0 and the game isn’t over yet...
I’ve a theory...the World Cup is manipulate and the WC Champion will be Russia
Hosts have often had favourable decisions. I’m pretty sure South Korea wouldn’t have gone as far in 2002 (beating Spain and Italy) without a few friendly calls from the refs along the way.

Does the tournament good for the hosts to reach the knockout stages. Only South Africa have failed to do that to date.

Hosts have often had favourable decisions. I’m pretty sure South Korea wouldn’t have gone as far in 2002 (beating Spain and Italy) without a few friendly calls from the refs along the way.

Does the tournament good for the hosts to reach the knockout stages. Only South Africa have failed to do that to date.
And FIFA is not without corruption scandals.

I bet there are a nice few Hublot watches being dished out to the dignitaries at the tournament with them being the official timekeeper...
Even the refs have Hublot 'smart'watches at £3500 a pop - and I bet they aren't expected to return them after the tournament, either.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back