• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst loss you've had...

View attachment 59775 Well, I found my Blue fade Eyepatch... And the frame is broken but my fade lenses are in good condition... Extras for my other frames. What a bittersweet ending.

I know this is old, but I have been searching the Web for a replacement arm to my wife's broken eyepatch 2 blue fades. Would you still happen to have these?

I know this is old, but I have been searching the Web for a replacement arm to my wife's broken eyepatch 2 blue fades. Would you still happen to have these?
Sorry. When I saw the broken frame, I trashed everything.

Sent from Q's Note5

Used to have a modified rxpx seadoo with over 300 hp lol, got bucked off at about 70 mph and by the time I folded my eyelids back to normal my water jackets were nowhere in sight. :(

Had my locker broken into, they stole my Flak Jackets custom, with 3 sets of polarized lenses, and 4 ear sock kits.

Looking back at old photos of me wearing them always upsets me

Nothing. Ever- with anything, sunglasses or otherwise. No thefts, losses....nada. Knock on wood- been "lucky" I guess. Although I'm also very OCD, careful and...I think I've become spoiled over the years because I have to think people see someone with my physical traits and think...ehhh....steal from someone else.

Still mad about it, gave pops a pair of titanium crosshairs polarized and he left them at Home Depot!! Freakin A... He got a Apple Watch for father day , hope he doesn't break or lose it!! Parents these days!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back