• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst loss you've had...

The only pair I've lost is a Fives Squared Polished Black w/Black Iridium Polarized. Lost them at the beach after I set them down at a shower station. :mad:

Motorcycle died. Wife came to pick me up. I put my helmet in the back seat and pulled out a baseball cap. Did not notice the 1st gen Plasma Juliets fall on the ground. She pulled up a bit... I heard the "Crack" as she ran them over. That was 6 years ago... just dug them out of a box and Oakley did an out of warranty replacement on them (not cheap but got a new pair).

http://i.imgur.com/bjui2.jpg

Left my FMJ/Ice XX in the dugout after a game in college. That one still stings. Allangi fuel cells couple months ago, only had em for one
Week.

seeing the number of times people have had their shades jacked from their cars has me worried. i leave them in my jeep all the time...

Lost my Romeo 1 in 97. Sat down at a table and left them there. Went back about 5 minutes later after realizing my mistake and they were gone. Still have the original coin though!

Got the box you wanna part with?

Oh and the only loss I have had were my very first pair of Eye Jacket's. They were the New Eye Jackets that I bought in 98 or so and I lost them while tubing down the river at school. I had them on top of my head and I jumped on my brother in-laws back and he flipped me over and when I came up, they were gone... :sad:

Those things went through so much hell with me, I ran them over in my friend's Jeep, they survived... I ran them over with a jet ski, they survived and many other things that no pair of sunglasses should have survived but they did until they fateful day at ******* beach (where we stopped to drink while tubing and yes it is really referred to as that)...

I am not the only one she has claimed, a fraternity brother of mine lost a pair of plasma/fire Juliet's on the same river near the same spot while he was kayaking... DOH

I lost my first pair of holbrooks I ever bought, matt black with gray. That's really the only loss so far, I'm pretty careful with my oaks. I've since replaced them, 10 fold :)

Latest Posts

Back