• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst loss you've had...

i had just sat down my polished black jupiters with black iridium lenes on my table because i was going to get a drink. i was literally gone for like 2 minutes. came down stairs and they were gone. next thing i hear was this cracking sounds. sure enough it was my dog eating them. he messed them up pretty good but i still have them for the memories. Oakley ate my oakleys,

Oakley4Life said:
i had just sat down my polished black jupiters with black iridium lenes on my table because i was going to get a drink. i was literally gone for like 2 minutes. came down stairs and they were gone. next thing i hear was this cracking sounds. sure enough it was my dog eating them. he messed them up pretty good but i still have them for the memories. Oakley ate my oakleys,

One of my dogs chewed up my woodgrain Montefrios pretty badly... Luckily the lenses took 99% of the damage.. Easily replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

While not my biggest loss, I can't find my blue fade Eyepatch 2 ... It is definitely gone

lost my antix DB when someone stole it from my car..was damn angry since it took me forever to get those..luckily just the glasses..so a couple weeks later i bought the mph DB to replace them..now i hve the complete set again but with the mph version..but who would know the diff right?haha..never left my oaks in the car after that..

my first pair of oakleys were some Zero 0.7 black/Black iridium that i had in highshool.. ran over it with my bike once or twice, no biggie.. then stress cracks started forming at the earstems.. and they got real loose.
eventually i actually just lost them.. cant find them for the hell of me.. probably still soemwhere in a drawer or just gone.. go figure.

Well, Jamaica just provided me with this story... Left for our honeymoon last Monday and arrived at the Secrets in Montego Bay, JA. At check-in we got hustled around 3 different desks. I worn my XMetal/Ruby Juliet's w/ serial number all the way from Indiana, through all the airports and shuttle bus. Finally make it to where we were supposed to relax and have a couple adult beverages. Woke up next morning and realized I had left them at check-in. And all week I got the run-around. I pushed and pushed for a answer because they had security cameras in the lobby.

All Tuesday I was in a horrible mood, but decided to let it go because I figured I would be good since the camera was in there. But low and behold they were never found or seen on video. Was told yesterday on the way out to the shuttle back to airport.

XX Polished Aluminum/ Black iridium. I left my Penny's at the ball park and my wife bought me the XX for a anniversary gift. I left those in a rental car. So I guess I can say I am a two time loser.

Back