• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst loss you've had...

7 Juliet's serialized, ( 1 Ducati) 2 Romeos 1, 4 X Squared (1 Ducati) and many others. I left my house door open and when I came back they were gone. The display cases were to big so the didn't take those

Black Iridium Romeo 1's. Had just been camping over the weekend, and there were no other camp sites remotely near me taken. I walked to the shower house and when I came back they had been stolen off of the picnic table. I'm still kicking myself for having the thought of "what do I need sunglasses in the shower for?"

Ugh.

I fear I am just living on bought time here. I hear of people losing their glasses all the time and them getting stolen. I've even come across some glasses myself at the coffee shop I work at (I always try to find the owner of them, and so far haven't failed) And personally I haven't had an incident. *crosses fingers

Brand new Topcoats Black/Black Iridium in a torpedo case rolled out of the truck during a gas station stop on a road trip. A few years later I was jogging at midnight and found a torpedo case in the middle of the highway. Inside was a mint pair of polarized half jackets. Needless to say I never use torpedo cases anymore!

Back