• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worth It?

it was on the BIN price, normally in auction tio2 sell around 180£-220£ here, just got lucky! the seller describe it as Juliet MK1, i dont even know the abbrv means...

mk1= mach 1-

its a denotation to differentiate generations of usually airplanes, sometimes used in cars... but pilots will use that term on everything lol. he meant o say it was a gen1 (aka original release) juliet.

mk1= mach 1-

its a denotation to differentiate generations of usually airplanes, sometimes used in cars... but pilots will use that term on everything lol. he meant o say it was a gen1 (aka original release) juliet.

that guy might be in airforce then, tnx for the info Brip!

I think he meant mk1 = Mark 1

this is his exact description bro,

GENUINE ORIGINAL OAKLEY X METAL JULIET SUNGLASSES I BELIEVE THESE ARE CLASSED AS THE MK1 WHICH LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN THE LATEST ONES!

does not matter to me anymore bro, from the comments here its worth my hard earned money though!

not bad at all, it is GREAT BUY for around $170 bucks, in US they will go more than twice that ........! It's better investment than saving [less than 1%] money in the bank this dayzzz lol =)