• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worth Of Troy Lee Phobia Gascan

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Hi guys, happy new year, question what do you guys think is a fair price for a used pair of the Troy Lee Phobia Gascans? In "very good condition" with microbag, no box, thanks in advance

I got mine for $200 BNIB about 8 months ago. But the issue here is how bad do you want them and how much are you willing to pay.... I have seen them go for $175 with no box or microfiber bag. But again I think that was high. They have been popping up every now and then so why not just wait and find a gem. I waited and passed over several pairs of different gascans before scoring great deals. I finally got a Bob Burnquist Gascan for a $100 shipped BNIB off amazon. Deals will pop up so be patient

Thanks for the response guys, the seller and me agreed to $125 but the seller took back the offer, I want one as I'm starting to get into the Artist/Signature Series but not like I need it that bad, we'll see thanks again

Back